BOY SMELLS SEEKS FULL TIME SALES and MARKETING ASSISTANT
HOSTED AD PAGE
BOY SMELLS SEEKS Full Time SALES and MARKETING ASSISTANT
LOS ANGELES, CA
BOY SMELLS is on the hunt for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our sales and marketing team FULL TIME. This role oversees customer service and sales of accounts, assisting our Director of Sales as well as the BOY SMELLS co-founders. In addition, this person will help create and execute marketing tasks such as internet campaigns, email subscriber sales, and brand collaborations.
Our ideal candidate is ambitious, full of ideas, and follow through. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an analytic and thoughtful mind that allows for big-picture thinking. This position bridges the gap between admin and sales, so you must be comfortable behind the computer as well as in-person.
BOY SMELLS is a small start-up company, so be comfortable wearing multiple hats and pitching in wherever necessary.
BOY SMELLS is a QUEER FRIENDLY business.
POSITION: FULL TIME
START DATE: ASAP
- Inputting orders
- Answering email and phone inquiries
- Prospecting of new accounts and clients
- Assist Sales Director with managing client relationships, contracts and accounts
- Order planning and fulfillment
- Helping with shipping when needed
- Working with Sales Director & Owners to maintain fast and efficient service
- Creating Email Marketing Campaigns
- Working on Brand Books and Product Guides
- Coordinating Brand Collaborations
- Coordinating Photoshoots and Marketing Assets
- 1 years of sales experience and B2B sales experience
- Microsoft Excel Savvy
- Mac savvy
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and promote a multitude of tasks
- Customer service oriented
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Positive disposition
- Ability to take direction well
- Adobe skills are a plus +++
- Prepare for / attend trade shows
- 20 paid vacations / year
- Employee discount
- Awesome DOG FRIENDLY work environment
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “JOB INQUIRY – Sales and Marketing Assistant” in the subject line when you email. Please attach a resume when you email and include a cover letter in the body of the email, that lets us know a little bit about you and your work experience.