Mens’ Skincare Brand Seeking Social Media, Marketing, and Research intern
HOSTED AD PAGE
Clean Skincare Brand Seeking
Social Media, Marketing, and Research intern
Los Angeles, CA
This is a paid, hourly role for 3 months starting 10-20 hours per week.
If you take the time to apply, we’ll take the time to get back to you. We promise.
We’re a new clean skincare brand based in Los Angeles, designed in Korea. Our products were created to help make young men and women feel handsome – no gender stereotypes here. Our team is inspired by brands like Helmut Lang, Theory, Maison Kitsuné; and by iconic 90’s video games like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.
The ideal candidate:
• Has an outgoing personality, is a hard worker, and has Marketing / PR/ Social Media experience
• Has a strong interest in current fashion/design trends, grooming, self-care, global issues, e-commerce etc.
• Capable of creating and/or curating captivating content
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, can multi-task in high-pressure situations
• Dependable and punctual.
• Proficient knowledge of Google Doc
• Multi-tasking is a must
• Video production experience (especially if you have a YouTube or Twitch channel) is a plus but
• Understanding of Adobe Suite is a plus but not mandatory
• Creating press kits and other promotional materials
• Building social media and website content
• Influencer outreach and tracking
• Supporting blogging, consumer awareness projects
• Email blasts and mailings
• General market research