Patina Merchandising and Decor Coordinator
HOSTED AD PAGE
PATINA RESTAURANT GROUP
SEEKS MERCHANDISING + DÉCOR COORDINATOR
Los Angeles, CA
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
Visit us at www.PatinaGroup.com
Art & Style Merchandising + Décor Coordinator
If you have visual merchandising experience, and you possess an artistic eye, creative mind and operational acumen, our Art and Style Merchandising + Décor Coordinator position may be the perfect outlet for your innovative yet orderly style and superb coordination skills.
In this dual role, your operational strength will lead your visual creativity in establishing an exceptional and memorable experience for our guests through an innovative design statement supported by impeccable detail in visual presentation, merchandising and packaging, special events, table top presentation, and more.
Primary responsibilities include establishing and implementing visual merchandising standards for in all market café units as well as creative displays for select Patina Catering Events. In this role you’ll work very closely with a wide range of vendors, regional and local operators, provide superior attention to detail and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum 2 years of Visual Merchandising Experience, preferably in food and/or lifestyle segments.
- Superior attention to detail and impeccable work habits
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Keen creative eye and the ability to see beyond the obvious
- Professional yet disarming demeanor that invites cooperation and teamwork
- Proven high-energy and efficiency
- Keen problem solving skills
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office; Aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The Art & Style Coordinator reports to the Sr. Manager, Art + Style, and works closely with General Managers and Sales Managers to ensure that the PRG image is implemented and maintained in all units and events. The person in this position supervises all styling and aesthetic elements in café, restaurant and event settings, and establishes good relationships with vendors to source key items.
Establish and Execute the Patina Visual Image for
- Retail Product Sourcing and Development
- Visual Merchandising + Planograms/Visual Directives
- Seasonal Merchandising Calendar
- Market Specific Core Visual Elements and Furnishings
- Seasonal and Thematic Décor
- Special Events Catering Presentation Displays and Style Guides
- Buffet Layouts/Food Styling
- R+D, Sourcing, and Fabrication of Signage Displays + Support
- Holiday Décor
Contributes / Collaborates on
- Style Elements in Event Settings
- Floral Programs
- Planning for refresh/renovations/new openings
- Holiday + Gifting Programming
Direction / Collaboration within the Organization
- Sr. Manager of A+S
- Manager of A+S
- Patina Catering Operations
- General Managers + Unit Operators
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401K program
- Company Dining program
Interested & Qualified individuals may send resume with “A&S Coordinator” in the SUBJECT line.