PATINA RESTAURANT GROUP SEEKS ART & STYLE MANAGER
hosted ad page
PATINA RESTAURANT GROUP
SEEKS ART & STYLE MANAGER
Los Angeles, Ca
We are entirely dedicated to providing our guests with the very finest quality cuisine, exceptional service and genuine hospitality at our extraordinary landmark locations and award-winning restaurants.
Our award-winning culinary innovation, hospitality and personalized services are the foundation of what make us a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry. Our connection to culture and the arts is also a fundamental component of our company.
Patina Restaurant Group was built on the belief that culinary excellence is an art form, and that a superb visit to a cultural venue should be matched with equally inspired cuisine. Museums, cultural centers and art-filled landmark locations provide the ideal environments for experiencing our high level of quality and service—after all, a visit to view a Marc Chagall art display is commemorative in its own right, but an exceptional culinary dish completes the package perfectly.
Art & Style Manager, Catering and Visual Merchandising
If you have visual operations experience, and you possess an artistic eye, creative mind and operational acumen, our Art and Style Manager position may be the perfect outlet for your innovative yet orderly style and superb management skills.
In this dual role, your operational strength will lead your visual creativity in establishing an exceptional and memorable experience for our guests through an innovative design statement supported by impeccable detail in visual presentation, merchandising and packaging, special events, table top presentation, floral arrangements, uniforms and apparel, and more.
Primary responsibilities include establishing and implementing a corporate visual image standard for Patina Catering and Special Events in all units, as well as developing and maintaining style initiatives in key units. In this role you’ll work very closely with senior operations and development executives as well as regional and local operators, providing superior attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3-5 years of Visual Design and Operations experience
- Effective management skills across all levels in the organization
- Superior attention to detail and impeccable work habits
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Keen creative eye and the ability to see beyond the obvious
- Success in delegation
- Professional yet disarming demeanor that invites cooperation and teamwork
- Proven high-energy and efficiency
- Keen problem solving skills
- Efficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office; Aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
The Art & Style Manager reports to the Sr. Manager, Art + Style, and works closely with the CEO, Sr. VP of Marketing, Sr. VP of Purchasing, VP of Design, Construction Maintenance, Sr. VP of Culinary Operations, VPs of Operations, and General Managers and Sales Managers to ensure that the PRG image is implemented and maintained in all units and events. The person in this position supervises all styling and aesthetic elements in restaurant and event settings, and establishes good relationships with vendors to source key items.
Establish the Patina Visual Image for:
- Creative Decks: Event Decor
- Special Events Catering Presentation
- Interior Restaurant Styling, and maintenance of styling elements
- China, Glass Silver
- Graphics Signage
- Packaging Design
- Merchandising / Retail product selection
- Holiday Décor
Direction / Collaboration
- Style Elements in Event Settings
- Floral / Planting Programs
- Traffic Flow
- Planning for refresh/renovations/new openings
- Holiday + Gifting Programming
Collaboration with Construction / Maintenance
- Implementation of Design
- Upgrades to FFE
Direction / Collaboration within the Organization
- Senior VP of Purchasing
- VP of Design, Construction Maintenance
- Sr. VP of Culinary Operations
- VP of Operations
- General Manager
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401K program
- Company Dining program
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.