STUDIO MANAGER / EXEC& ADMIN ASSIST wanted to Project M Plus
HOSTED AD PAGE
Studio Manager / Executive and Administrative Assistant for project m plus
Silver Lake, Los Angeles
Project M Plus is looking for an Administrative Assistant to be be the key player for efficient operations of our busy design and architecture studio in Silver Lake, CA. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to research, administration, organization and communication. This includes errands and various personal tasks for the two executives, part time office Spotify DJ skills, and a love of dogs is a must!
- Greet clients, and prepare conference room for meetings.
- Answer phones and communicate via email with clients and employees.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce and distribute memos, letters, and press releases.
- Maintain the filing system.
- Book travel and dining arrangements.
- Tidy and organize the studio and library.
- Research awards and complete award applications.
- Organize resumes for new applicants.
- Errands including occasional local pickups and deliveries.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills.
- Discretion and respect for the team, the firm, and our clients.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Interest in graphics, interiors and architecture.
- College graduate.
- Must drive and own a car.