Individualized Apparel Group seek E-Commerce Brand Manager
HOSTED AD PAGE
Seeking E-Commerce Brand Manager for Menswear
New York, NY
Individualized Apparel Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of custom clothing. At the IAG, rather than believing that you build a business, we believe in building people and then enabling those people to build the business. We believe in verticality and owning our means of production. In conjunction with our in-house textile and retail partners we believe in serving our customers from the sheep to the ultimate consumer. Custom manufacturing is our DNA and we are committed to producing outstanding apparel in North and South America.
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Brand Manager for a new brand addition to our retail division. This is a rapidly growing area of our business and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can take initiative and grow within this role.
Role & Responsibilities
This is a highly varied position that spans coordinating with developers, merchandising and administrative responsibilities. You will be working closely with the E-Commerce Manager and liaising with our factory and warehouse teams on a regular basis.
- Work with developers on design and content of site, including pre-launch testing.
- Researching competitors to gather ideas and options for site.
- Report any issues found during testing and post-launch to developers.
- Coordinate with our head merchandiser to select fabrics for new releases.
- Maintaining the content schedule for new releases and promotional campaigns.
- Communicating with the factory to fill special orders and track production.
- Performing daily inventory updates to ensure stock levels are accurate.
- Identifying business issues and developing new strategies to improve workflow.
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting tasks.
Background & Experience
This position would suit someone with 1-2 years experience working for an established e-Commerce site. Most importantly, you should possess each of the following:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- A keen interest and aptitude for online technology.
- Some technical knowledge of clothing and fabrics.
- An appreciation for design and a clear aesthetic sensibility.
To apply please send your resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.