JOOSTER Sr Designer
HOSTED AD PAGE
Startup nutrition company seeks Sr. Designer w/ strong digital experience & familiarly w/ UX
Jooster, a connected startup nutrition company in Venice, CA is looking for a Senior Designer to help develop and define our brand from the ground-up! We’re looking for a strong designer who can create a visual identity and apply it across our website, app, packaging, print, event activations and everything in between. You will work with our brand lead, copywriter, marketing team, PM, UX designers and developers to bring this new brand to life across multiple platforms and launch it into the marketplace. The ideal candidate will have a background in brand development with extensive digital and UI experience + an understanding of UX to work full-time at our office in Venice, CA.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Develop the visual identity and print/digital guidelines with the support of the brand and marketing team
- Design landing pages, email blasts, app designs, social ads, event materials, and print collateral
- Take wire frames and translate them into beautiful functional designs
- Design clickable prototypes
- Produce creative assets, combining illustrations, typography and photography to apply to the website/print collateral and prepare assets for developers
- Work extremely well in a close-knit team, receiving and giving input to generate the very best concepts and ideas, adjusting materials as needed for branding requirements or based on feedback
- Understand and translate input from our Marketing team, and effectively apply feedback to creative executions
- Perform other content and marketing requirements as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years design experience
- Ability to drive the design and development of creative assets with support from a freelance jr. designer
- Familiarity with UX is a huge plus since you’ll be working side by side with our product manager, designers and developers to develop B2C pages.
- Ability to collaborate closely with brand and marketing team to bring brand vision to life in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to come up with creative workarounds when time and resources are scarce
- Passion for technology, business, social media and a start-up environment
- An interest and commitment to healthy living and nutrition
This is a quick moving startup with a lean team, we operate in an all hands-on deck, all the time fashion. We have a lot of fun and work just as hard. Compensation will be discussed during the interview process. If you feel you are the right person for this role please provide your portfolio, resume, and a cover letter.