Karla Otto Digital seeks Account Coordinator
HOSTED AD PAGE
Karla Otto Digital seeks Account Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Karla Otto Digital is looking for an Account Coordinator to work alongside the Los Angeles team to support with digital marketing and creative strategy. Working closely with the Karla Otto Head of Creative in Los Angeles and Senior Creative Strategist in New York, the selected individual will help with client work and a variety of day to day tasks including but not limited to digital marketing and community management, image research, creative brainstorming and copywriting related to special projects and pitch proposals.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English and will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of fashion brands and have an understanding of digital PR, as well as a strong understanding of social media.
Tasks include coordination of content for client’s digital presence; creating and implementing innovative on-brand conversational calendars; managing social media communities; integrating consistent conversation across multiple digital platforms; monitoring conversation and reporting; and creating partnerships with digital influencers.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Communication with clients on day-to-day activities
- Research and image sourcing; organizing and laying out digital assets
- Management of social media campaigns and day-to-day activities; duties include online advocacy, writing social media copy, community-outreach efforts, managing digital campaigns and partnerships with digital influencers
- Management of presence in social networking sites including Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Manage blogger outreach programs and build an active brand ambassador network to support clients’ objectives
- Identify and manage outreach to relevant contributors to client content calendars to be deployed through blogs and social media channels
- Monitor effective competitors to use as benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Support and assist re: the coordination of photography shoots
- Client event support and attendance when needed
- Fluent in English
- Support teams across the agency’s various international locations within a digital capacity
- Support implementation of the agency’s own digital mission statement via development of karlaotto.com and social media accounts
- Research and management of database for influencers and content creators, websites / platforms, third party partners, etc for the U.S. market
- Low-fi content creation for clients and internally during Fashion Weeks
- Create concept moodboards and support on brand proposals
- Encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture
- Strong project management / good organizational skills, ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Creative and independent thinker, with a strong knowledge and interest of the fashion and art landscape, past and present
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, SnapChat, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem as well as influencers within the luxury, contemporary fashion and lifestyle realms
- Knowledge of global cultural events in fashion, music, art, design, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, building and maintaining relationships
- Good copywriting / editing skills is a plus, with the ability to adopt a range of writing styles to project desired tone of voice for multiple clients
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Graphic design skills are advantageous.
- Good technical understanding of digital tools and platforms, and able to pick up new tools quickly
- Knowledge of principles of SEO (SEO copywriting)
- Public relations, and community management experience is advantageous
Please send though through the following to Seyna@KarlaOtto.com
- Up-to-date resume
- Examples of work or copywriting examples if possible (via zip file, PDF or online links)